Restaurant La Sarine
Saanenland culinary delights
Lovers of regional and seasonal specialities will find themselves spoilt for choice here; after all, the Saanenland has a rich culinary tradition. That is one of the reasons why our chef, Guido Schmitt, purchases a great deal of fresh regional products from local producers.
- Meat from the "Buuremetzg" butchery in Gstaad
- Vegetables, lettuce and fruit from the "Schmid grocery store" in Saanen and Daniel von Siebenthal
- Bread and bakery products from the "Dubi" and "Early Beck" bakeries in Gstaad
- Cheese, yoghurt and other dairy products from dairy cooperative in Gstaad
- Mountain ice cream and fresh fish from "Pernet Comestibles" in Gstaad